Center for Injury Research and Prevention The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th and Civic Center Blvd, Suite 1150
Dr. Arbogast performs biomechanical analysis of pediatric injury mechanisms in order to develop new safety designs and improve the biofidelity of child dummies.
- Research Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2005 – 2011)
- Research Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011– present)
- PhD, Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania (1997)
- MSE, Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania (1994)
- BSE, Biomedical Engineering, Duke University (1992)