M.D., M.S. Ed.
Craig-Dalsimer Division of Adolescent Medicine Department of Pediatrics The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th Street & Civic Center Boulevard
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1994 – 1997)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1997 – 2003)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2012– present)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2012)
- M.D., Social Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1987)
- M.S. Ed., Human Learning and Development, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania (1983)
- B.A., Child Development, University of Pennsylvania (individualized major) (1983)
- Ginsburg KR. Reply : Ducks have ducks unless.... Pediatrics. Vol 111(2) . 2003:446-447.
- Ginsburg KR, Winn RJ, Rudy BJ, Crawford C, Zhao H and Schwarz DF. How to Reach Sexual Minority Youth in the Health Care Setting: The Teens Offer Guidance.. Journal of Adolescent Health. Vol 31. 2002:407-416.
- Ginsburg KR, Forke CM, Cnaan A, Slap GB. Important Health Provider Characteristics: The Perspective of Urban Ninth Graders.. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Vol 23. 2002:237-243.
- Ginsburg KR, Forke CM, Kinsman SB, Fleegler E, Grimes EK, Rosenbloom T, Schneider JS, Schwarz DF, and Cnaan A, Zhao H, Cohen BM, and Gibbs KP. Retention in The United States Job Corps: Analysis and Recommendations. Research and Evaluation Monograph Series 01-E, Office of Policy and Research, The Employment and Training Administration, The United States Department of Labor. 2001.