The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, 7th floor 34th and Civic Center Blvd.
Bile duct development
Role of Notch signaling in bone development and healing
Pediatric liver disease
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006 – 2010)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2000 – 2006)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010– present)
- M.D., Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (1992)
- B.A., Biology, Rice University (Cum laude) (1988)
- Tsai Ellen A, Grochowski Christopher M, Loomes Kathleen M, Bessho Kazuhiko, Hakonarson Hakon, Bezerra Jorge A, Russo Pierre A, Haber Barbara A, Spinner Nancy B, Devoto Marcella. Replication of a GWAS signal in a Caucasian population implicates ADD3 in susceptibility to biliary atresia.. Human genetics. 2013 Oct.
- Leonard Laura D, Chao Grace, Baker Alastair, Loomes Kathleen, Spinner Nancy B. Clinical utility gene card for: Alagille Syndrome (ALGS).. European journal of human genetics : EJHG. 2013 Jul.
- Clark Dinah M, Sherer Ilana, Deardorff Matthew A, Byrne Janice L B, Loomes Kathleen M, Nowaczyk Malgorzata J M, Jackson Laird G, Krantz Ian D. Identification of a prenatal profile of Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CdLS): a review of 53 CdLS pregnancies.. American journal of medical genetics. Part A. Vol 158A(8) . 2012 Aug:1848-56.