hemangiomas of infancy
melanocytic nevi and melanoma
Hemangiomas of infancy
" A randomized, controlled, multidose, multicentre adaptive phase II/III study in infants with proliferating infantile hemangiomas requiring systemic therapy to compare four regimens of propranolol (1 or 3 mg/kg for 3 or 6 months)to placebo (double blind)"
"Rate of Adrenal Insufficiency and Altered Growth Parameters Following Standardized Systemic Glucocorticoid Treatment for Infantile Hemangiomas"
"Determination of the Incidence of Acquired Hypothyroidism in and Assessment of Clinical Factors Predictive of the Development of Hypothyroidism in Infants with Cutaneous Hemangiomas of Infancy"
"Exploratory Safety and Systemic Absorption of Elidel (Pimecrolimus) 1% Cream for the Treatment of Netherton Syndrome"
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007 – 2011)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in Dermatology at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008– present)
- MD, University of Maryland (2000)
- PhD, Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Maryland (2000)
- BS, Microbiology, University of Maryland (1992)