The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Room 2433 - Main Building 34th Street & Civic Center Boulevard
Managment of medically complex high risk and preterm infants.
Case Management as it applies to Children's Hospitals
short and long term outcomes of preterm and high risk infants
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1981 – 1982)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1982 – 1985)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1985 – 1988)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1988 – 1999)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1999– present)
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine (1975)
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Honors in Biology, Temple University (1971)
- . Feeding problems in the high risk neonate. Review of Pediatrics. Vol 1. W.B.Saunders Company, Philadelphia; 2000.
- Judy Bernbaum, Ross Pediatrics. Preterm Infants in Primary Care:A guide to office management. Abbott Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio; 2000.
- Bernbaum J, Schwartz I, D'Agostino JA, Rychick J, Grunstein M, Polin, RA. Persistence of pulmonary hypertension in children with congenital diaphragmatic hernia requiring ECMO. Journal of Perinatology. Vol 19(3) . 1999:220-226.
- . Follow-up of the high-risk infant. Gellis & Kagan?s Current Pediatric Therapy. Vol 16. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia; 1999:332-336.
- . Babies needing special care. The Great Ormond Street Book of Baby and Child Care, CHOP edition. Wiley Publishers, New York; 1999:159-183.
- . Play and early education. The Great Ormond Street Book of Baby and Child Care, CHOP edition. Wiley Publishers, New York; 1999:333-362.
- . Follow Up Care of the Ex-Preterm Infant. Ambulatory Pediatrics -Fifth Edition. 1999:302-310.
- . Medical Care After Discharge. Neonatology: Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn, fifth edition. J.B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia; 1999:1463-1477.
- Judy Bernbaum, Ross Pediatrics. Transition Care of the Preterm Infant: Essential elements of neonatal discharge. Abbott Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio; 1999.
- Pinto-Martin J, Ballard RA, Ballard PL, Polk DH, Bernbaum JC, Piecuch R, Leonard C. Neurodevelopmental outcome of preterm infants with an abnormal thyrotropin-releasing hormone stimulation test at 28 days of life. Submitted to The Society for Pediatric Research. 1998 May.