The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Otolaryngology 34th Street & Civic Center Boulevard 1 Wood Center
- Assistant Professor of Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2005 – 2014)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2014– present)
- M.D., University of Michigan (1989 - June 1997) (1997)
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan (1992 - May 1995) (1995)
- M.S., Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan (1991 - May 1992) (1992)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1985 - Dec 1988) (1988)
- Clemmens CS, Guidi J, Caroff A, Cohn SJ, Brant JA, Laury AM, Bilaniuk LT, Germiller JA. Unilateral cochlear nerve deficiency in children. Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. Vol 149(2) . 2013 August:318-325.
- Bank LM, Bianchi LM, Ebisu F, Lerman-Sinkoff D, Smiley EC, Shen YC, Ramamurthy P, Thompson DL, Roth TM, Beck CR, Flynn M, Teller RS, Feng L, Llewellyn GN, Holmes B, Sharples C, Coutinho-Budd J, Linn SA, Chervenak AP, Dolan DF, Benson J, Kanicki A, Martin CA, Altschuler R, Koch AE, Jewett EM, Germiller JA, Barald KF. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor acts as a neurotrophin in the developing inner ear. Development. Vol 139. 2012 December:4666-4674.
- Friedmann DR, Amoils M, Germiller JA, Lustig LR, Glastonbury CM, Pramanik BK, Lalwani AK. Venous malformations of the temporal bone are a common feature in CHARGE syndrome. Laryngoscope. Vol 122. 2012 April:895-900.
- Germiller JA/Kopelovich JC, Laury AM, Shah SS, Pollock A (Dual first authorship, equal contributions). Early prediction of post-meningitic hearing loss by MRI. Archives of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Vol 137(5) . 2011 May:441-447.
- Javia LR, Shah UK, Germiller JA. An improved, practical stent for choanal atresia and pyriform aperture stenosis repair.. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Vol 140(2) . 2009 February:259-61.
- Laury AM, Casey S, McKay S, Germiller JA. Etiology of unilateral neural hearing loss in children. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 73. 2009 January:417-427.
- Bloom JD, Rizzi MD, Germiller JA. Real-time intraoperative computed tomography to assist cochlear implant placement in the malformed inner ear.. Otology & Neurotology. Vol 30(1) . 2009 January:23-26.
- Germiller JA, Monin DL, Sparano AM, Tom LWC. Intracranial complications of sinusitis in children and adolescents and their outcomes.. Archives of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. Vol 132. 2006 September:969-976.
- Germiller J, El-Kashlan HK, Shah UK. Chronic pseudomonas infections of cochlear implants.. Otology & Neurotology. Vol 26. 2005:196-201.
- Germiller J, Smiley EC, Ellis AD, Hoff JS, Deshmukh I, Allen SJ, Barald KF. Molecular characterization of conditionally-immortalized cell lines derived from early mouse embryonic inner ear.. Developmental Dynamics. Vol 231. 2004:815-827.