Division of Human Genetics The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Abramson Research Building, Room 1002 3615 Civic Center Blvd
Molecular Epidemiology of Birth Defects
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2007 – 2013)
- Research Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2003 – 2007)
- PhD, Developmental Biology, Ohio State University (1974)
- BA, Biology/Chemistry, Emmanuel College, Boston (1969)
- Sammel MD, Manson JM, Freeman EW, Wang Y, Ratciffe SJ, Nelson D, Propert KJ. Modeling of longitudinal hormone data for predicting menopausal symptoms. American Journal of Epidemiology. In Press.
- Barthold JS, Manson JM, Regan V, Si X, Hassink SG, Coughlin MT, Lee PA. Reproductive hormone levels in cryptorchid infants during postnatal activation of the pituitary-testicular axis. J Urology. In Press.
- Manson JM, Carr MD. Mutations in steroid 5 alpha reductase and the severity of hypospadias. 3rd Structural Birth Defect Meeting, Washington University, St. Louis, MO. 2004.
- Manson JM, Carr MC. Molecular epidemiology of hypospadias: Review of genetic and environmental risk factors. Birth Defect Research (Part A). Vol 67. 2003:825-836.
- Manson JM, Carr M. Molecular and epidemiological risk factors for hypospadias. Presented at EPA Human Health Symposium, Washington, DC. 2003.
- Manson JM. Impact of molecular epidemiology of risk assessment. Presented at EPA Human Health Symposium, Washington, DC. 2003.
- Manson JM, Driscoll D. Genomics of human fetal morphogenesis. Presented at Genes, Environment and Disease Conference, Harvard Medical School Boston, MA. 2003.
- Manson JM, Carr MA. Molecular and epidemiologic risk factors for hypospadias; Prelmininary results from an on-going study. Presented at Genes, Environment and Disease Conference, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. 2003.
- Manson JM. Integration of human and animal data in pregnancy labeling: statins as a case example. Presented at Teratology Society Meeting, Philadelphia, PA. 2003.
- Barthold J, Regan G, Si X, Manson JM, Lee P. Hormone levels in infants with cryptorchidism. American Academy of Pediatrics, New Orleans, LA. 2003.