The Center for Family Intervention Science The Children?s Hospital of Philadelphia 3535 Market St. Suite 1233
- Associate Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2004– present)
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Philadelphia Child Guidance Center (1995 – 2001)
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001 – 2004)
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology (1992)
- M.A., Psychology, New College of California (1986)
- B.A., Liberal Arts, The Evergreen State College (1981)
- Diamond G. S. & Leckrone, J.. A Review of Five Manualized, Brief, Outpatient Therapies for Adolescents using marijuana, CASSAP Training Institution. CASSAP Training Institution. 2004.
- Diamond, G.S, Siqueland, L. & Diamond, G.M.. Attachment-based family therapy: Programmatic treatment development.. Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review. Vol 6(2) . 2003:107-127.
- Diamond, G.S., Stern, R.. Attachment based family therapy: Repairing attachment ruptures. Attachment Process in Couple and Family Therapy. Guilford Press: NY; 2003.
- French, M., Roebuck, M.C., Dennis. M. L., Diamond, G.S., Godley, S.H., Tims, F., Webb, C., & Herrell, J.M.. The economic cost of outpatient marijuana treatment for adolescents: Findings from a multi-site field experiment. Addiction (Suppl 1). Vol 97. 2002:84-97.
- Buchan, B.J., Dennis, M.L., Tims, F., Diamond, G.S.. Cannabis use: Consistency and validity of self report, on-site urine testing and laboratory testing. Addiction (Suppl 1). Vol 97. 2002:98-108.
- Tims, F.M., Dennis, M.L., Hamilton, N., Buchan, B.J., Diamond, G.S. & Funk, R.. Characteristics and problems of 600 adolescent cannibus users in outpatient treatment. Addiction (Suppl 1). Vol 97. 2002:46-57.
- Diamond, G.S., Godley, S.H., Tims, F., Webb, C., Sampl, S., Liddle, H., Myers, R.. Five outpatient treatment models for adolescent marijuana use: A description of the Cannabis Youth Treatment Interventions. Addiction (Suppl 1). Vol 97. 2002:70-82.
- Godley, S.H., White, W.L., Diamond, G.S., Passetti,. L., & Titus, J.C.. Therapist reactions to manual-guided therapies for the treatment of adolescent marijuana users. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. Vol 8(4) . 2002:405-417.
- Diamond, G.S., Reis, B.F., Diamond, G.M., Siqueland, L., Isaacs, L.. Attachment-based family therapy for depressed adolescents: A treatment development study. Journal of the Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Vol 41(10) . 2002:1190-1196.
- Liddle, H.A., Dakof, G.A., Parker, K., Diamond, G.S., Barrett, K., & Tejeda, M.. Multidimensional family therapy for adolescent drug abuse: Results of a randomized clinical trial. American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Vol 27(4) . 2001:651-688.