Dr. Binenbaum is studying the role of Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) in the pathogenesis, risk stratification, and potential treatment of retinopathy of prematurity. Other interests include the pathogenesis of retinal hemorrhages in pediatric abusive head injury.
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007– present)
- M.S.C.E., Clinical Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2009)
- Cert, Patient Oriented Research, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008)
- M.D., Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002)
- Cert, Postbaccalaureate Premedical Studies, Columbia University (1997)
- B.S., Economics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (1989)