MD, MBA, MSHP
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th & Civic Center Boulevard CHOP North, Room 1516
- Centers of Emphasis:
Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness
General pediatrics, pediatric hospital medicine
Health services research, hospital medicine
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010– present)
- M.S., Health Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2009)
- M.D., Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2003)
- M.B.A, Health Care Administration, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (2003)
- A.B., Public Policy, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ (1998)
- Fieldston ES, Zaniletti I, Hall M, Colvin J, Gottlieb L, Macy M, Alpern E, Morse R, Hain P, Sills M, Frank G, Shah SS. Socioeconomic status and hospitalization costs for common pediatric conditions. Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2013 conference. 2013 Aug.
- Winer JC, Fieldston ES. Benchmarking Measures of Efficiency and Efficacy in Children's Hospitals. Pediatric Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting. 2013 Aug.
- Gay JC, Shah SS, Auger K, Agrawal R, McClead R, Eghtesady P, Teufel R, Simon H, Hain P, Morse R, Golias J, Neuman M, Fieldston E, Del Beccaro M., Tejedor-Sojo J, Harris M. Rates and impact of potentially preventable readmissions at children's hospitals. Pediatric Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA. 2013 Aug.
- Stoller A, Palladino A, Brewer S, Fakeye O, Fieldston E. Specialist-Hospitalist in Pediatric Endocrinology: Qualitative Assessment and Resource Utilization. Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2013 Conference. 2013 Aug.
- Iantorno S, Fieldston ES.. Hospitals Are Not Hotels: High-Quality Discharges Occur Around The Clock.. JAMA Pediatr. Vol 167(7) . 2013 Jul:596-7.
- Fieldston ES, Shah SS, Hall M, Hain P, Alpern ER, Del Beccaro M, Harding J, Macy M. Resource utilization for observation-status stays at children's hospitals. Pediatrics. Vol 131(6) . 2013 Jun:1050-1058.
- Stoller A, Palladino A, Brewer S, Fakeye O, Fieldston ES. Specialist-Hospitalist in Pediatric Endocrinology: Qualitative Assessment and Resource Utilization. Academy Health, Baltimore, MD. 2013 Jun.
- Fieldston ES, Li J, Huang B. Cost analysis of staffing options for inpatient care. Academy Health, Baltimore, MD. 2013 Jun.
- McLeod LM, Pasquali SK, Kennedy AT, Pappas JM, Gaynor JW, Fieldston ES. APR-DRG Severity of Illness Scores Correlate Poorly with Clinical Risk Scores in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery. Academy Health, Baltimore, MD. 2013 Jun.
- Rock TA, Xiao R, Fieldston ES. General Pediatric Attendings? and Residents? Knowledge of Hospital Finances for Inpatient Care. Pediatrics. Vol 131(6) . 2013 Jun:1072-80.