The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Oncology CTRB4016 3501 Civic Center Blvd
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010– present)
- MS, Clinical Research, Duke University College of Medicine Durham, NC (2006)
- MD, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Hershey, PA (1993)
- BS, Laboratory Sciences, Northeastern University, College of Pharmacy & Allied Health, Boston, MA (1988)
- Kim Aerang, Dombi Eva, Tepas Kathleen, Fox Elizabeth, Martin Staci, Wolters Pamela, Balis Frank M, Jayaprakash Nalini, Turkbey Baris, Muradyan Naira, Choyke Peter L, Reddy Alyssa, Korf Bruce, Widemann Brigitte C. Phase I trial and pharmacokinetic study of sorafenib in children with neurofibromatosis type I and plexiform neurofibromas.. Pediatric blood & cancer. Vol 60(3) . 2013 Mar:396-401.
- Fox E, Widemann BC, Chuk MK, Marcus LM, Aikin A, Whitcomb PO, Merino MJ, Lodish M, Dombi E, Steinberg S, Wells SA, Balis FM. Vandetanib in children and adolescents with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B associated medullary thyroid carcinoma.. Clin Cancer Res 19(15) 4239-48, 2013. Vol 19(15) . 2013:4239-48.
- Akshintala S, Jones E, Dombi E, Fox E, Lodish M, Whitcomb P, Balis FM, Widemann B.. Characteristics of pediatric patients with advanced medullary thyroid carcinoma associated with multiple endocrine neoplasia 2B due to RET M918T mutation.. American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology; Miami, FL. 2013.
- Lodish MB, Bornstein E, Sinali N, Fox E, Chuk M, Marcus L, Srivandana A, Whitcomb PO, Akin A, Balis FM, Widemann BC, Stratakis CA.. Patterns of Thyroid Hormone Levels in Athyrotic Pediatric Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma Patients on Vandetanib. ENDO2013, San Francisco, CA. 2013.
- Norris R, Adamson PC, Nguyen VT, Fox E. Preclinical Evaluation of the PARP Inhibitor, Olaparib, in Combination with Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Pediatric Solid Tumors. Pediatric blood and cancer. 2013.
- Mossé Yael P, Lipsitz Emily, Fox Elizabeth, Teachey David T, Maris John M, Weigel Brenda, Adamson Peter C, Ingle Mark A, Ahern Charlotte H, Blaney Susan M. Pediatric phase I trial and pharmacokinetic study of MLN8237, an investigational oral selective small-molecule inhibitor of Aurora kinase A: a Children's Oncology Group Phase I Consortium study.. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. Vol 18(21) . 2012 Nov:6058-64.
- Chuk Meredith K, Aikin Alberta, Whitcomb Trish, Widemann Brigitte C, Zannikos Peter, Bayever Eliel, Balis Frank M, Fox Elizabeth. A phase I trial and pharmacokinetic study of a 24-hour infusion of trabectedin (Yondelis®, ET-743) in children and adolescents with relapsed or refractory solid tumors.. Pediatric blood & cancer. Vol 59(5) . 2012 Nov:865-9.
- Widemann Brigitte C, Kim Aerang, Fox Elizabeth, Baruchel Sylvain, Adamson Peter C, Ingle Ashish M, Glade Bender Julia, Burke Michael, Weigel Brenda, Stempak Diana, Balis Frank M, Blaney Susan M. A phase I trial and pharmacokinetic study of sorafenib in children with refractory solid tumors or leukemias: a Children's Oncology Group Phase I Consortium report.. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. Vol 18(21) . 2012 Nov:6011-22.
- Kim AeRang, McCully Cindy, Cruz Rafael, Cole Diane E, Fox Elizabeth, Balis Frank M, Widemann Brigitte C. The plasma and cerebrospinal fluid pharmacokinetics of sorafenib after intravenous administration in non-human primates.. Investigational new drugs. Vol 30(2) . 2012 Apr:524-8.
- Lodish Maya, Dagalakis Urania, Chen Clara C, Sinaii Ninet, Whitcomb Patricia, Aikin Alberta, Dombi Eva, Marcus Leigh, Widemann Brigitte, Fox Elizabeth, Chuk Meredith, Balis Frank, Wells Samuel, Stratakis Constantine A. (111)In-octreotide scintigraphy for identification of metastatic medullary thyroid carcinoma in children and adolescents.. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. Vol 97(2) . 2012 Feb:E207-12.