Abramson Research Bldg. 1208B The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 3516 Civic Center Blvd.
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007 – 2008)
- Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1990 – 1996)
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1996 – 2000)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2000 – 2007)
- Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2009– present)
- Ph.D., Biochemistry/Immunology, Georgetown University (1981)
- B.S., Biology, University of Patras, Greece (1975)
- Magira E, Papaioakim M, Nachamkin I, Asbury A, Chun L, Ho T.W, Griffin J, McKhann G. and Monos D. Differential distribution of HLA-DQ epitopes in two forms of Guillain-Barre syndrome, AMAN and AIDP: Identification of DQ epitopes associated with susceptibility and protection to AIDP. J. Immunol. Vol 170. 2003:3074-80.
- Rossman M, Stubbs J, Wha-Lee C, Argyris E, Magira E and Monos D. HLA amino acid epitopes: Susceptibility and progression markers for Beryllium hypersensitivity. American J. of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. Vol 165. 2002:788-794.
- Katsougraki P, Heliopoulos J, Lamari F, Militsopoulou M, Anagnostides S, Piperidou H, Monos D and Karamanos NK. Identification of kappa and lambda chains of the major immunoglobulin G by capillary zone electrophoresis. Biomed. Chromatog. Vol 16. 2002:234-236.
- Somasundaram R, Jacob L, Swoboda R, Caputo L, Song H, Basak S, Monos D, Peritt D, Marincola F. M, Cai D, Birebent B, Hart E, Mastrangelo M, and Herlyn D. Inhibition of Cytotoxic T lymphocyte Proliferation by autologus CD4+/CD25+ Regulatory T cells in a colorectal carcinoma patient is mediated by transforming growth factor-?Ò. Cancer Research. Vol 62. 2002:5267-72.
- Noreen H, Yu N, Ohashi M? Monos D,? Katovich Hurley C. Validation of DNA-based HLA-A and HLA-B testing of volunteers for a Bone Marrow Registry through Parallel Testing with Serology. Tissue Antigens. Vol 57. 2001:221-229.
- Heliopoulos I, Magira E, Rostami M, Kay B, Cordopatis P and Monos D. The employment of phage-displayed random peptides libraries for the identification of antigens associated with autoimmune diseases. 2nd Hellenic Forum on Bioactive Peptides. 2001:121-128.
- Katovich Hurley C, Ng J, Hegland J, Monos D, Young Yang S, Hartzman R,?Setterholm M. Large scale DNA-based typing of HLA-A and HLA-B at low resolution is highly accurate specific and reliable. Tissue Antigens. Vol 55. 2000:352-358.
- Ierapetritou M, Androulakis I, Monos D and Floudas C. Structure prediction of binding sites of MHC class II molecules based on the crystal of HLA-DR1 and global optimization. Optimization in Computational Chemistry and Molecular Biology. Kluwer Academic Publishers B.V.; 2000:157-189.
- Magira E, Cizman B and Monos D. HLA-B*0811: another example of a single point substitution of the HLA-B*0801 allele. Tissue Antigens. Vol 56. 2000:457-459.
- Magira E, Cizman B and Monos D. HLA-B*1559: another example of a hybrid allele including exon 2 of HLA-B35 and exon 3 of HLA-B15. Tissue Antigens. Vol 56. 2000:460-462.