Division of Rheumatology 10th floor, Colket 34th & Civic Center Blvd.
pediatric musculoskeletal pain syndromes, pediatric rheumatic diseases, pediatric rheumatology education
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2002– present)
- MD, Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Lubbock (1977)
- none, Texas Tech University, Lubbock (1974)
- Sherry DD, Sapp L. Enthesalgia in childhood: Site-specific tenderness in health subjects and in patients with seronegative enthesopathic arthropathy. J Rheumatol. Vol 30. 2003:1335-40.
- Wallace CA, French JW, Kahn SJ, Sherry DD. Initial intravenous gammaglobulin treatment failure in Kawasaki disease. Pediatrics, http://www.pediatrics.org/cgi/content/full/105/6/e78. Vol 105. 2000.
- Brace MJ, Smith MS, McCauley E, Sherry DD. Family reinforcement of illness behavior. J Develop Behav Pediatr. Vol 21. 2000:332-339.
- Cron RQ, Sharma S, Sherry DD. Current treatment by American and Canadian pediatric rheumatologists. J Rheumatol. Vol 26. 1999:2036.
- Read RW, Weiss AH, Sherry DD. Episcleritis in childhood. Ophthalmology. Vol 106. 1999:2377-2379.
- Sherry DD, Stein LD, Reed AM, Schanberg LE, Kredich DW. Prevention of leg length discrepancy in young children with pauciarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritis by treatment with intraarticular steroids. Arthritis Rheum. Vol 42. 1999:2330-2334.
- Sherry DD, Wallace CA, Kelley C, Kidder M, Sapp L. Short and long term outcome of children with complex regional pain syndrome type I treated with exercise therapy. Clin J Pain. Vol 15. 1999:218-223.
- Sharma S, Sherry DD. Joint distribution at presentation in children with pauciarticular arthritis. J Pediatr. Vol 134. 1999:642-643.
- Seely JM, Jones LT, Wallace C, Sherry D, Effmann EL. Systemic sclerosis: Using high-resolution CT to detect lung disease in children. Am J Radiol. Vol 170. 1998:691-697.
- Cron RQ, Sherry dD, Wallace CA. Methotrexate-induced hypersensitivity pneumonitis in a child with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. J Pediatr. Vol 132. 1998:901-902.