Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 324th S. 34th Street
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1985 – 1986)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1986 – 1992)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1992 – 1994)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1994 – 2001)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001– present)
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA (1979)
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD (1975)
- Piccoli DA, Spinner NB. Alagille syndrome: Invited Review. Jour Pediatr Gastreonterol Nutr. 2004.
- Kamath BM, Loomes KM, Piccoli DA, Emerick KE, Oakey RJ, Spinner NB, Krantz ID. Reply to correspondence from Sokol. Am J Med Genet. Vol 124A(2) . 2004:222-3.
- Russo P, Ruchelli E, Piccoli DA. Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease. Springer-Verlag, New York, New York. 2004.
- Liacouras CA, Piccoli, DA. Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition: The Requisites. Saunders/Churchill /Mosby, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 2008.
- Piccoli DA. Disorders of the Biliary Tract: Intrahepatic Bile Ducts. Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management, fourth edition. BC Decker, Inc, Philadelphia; 2004.
- Kamath BM, Piccoli DA. Alagille Syndrome. Encyclopedia of Pediatric Gastroenterology. 2004:20-24.
- Kamath BM, Piccoli DA. Heritable Disorders of Bile Ducts. Gastroenterol Clin North Am, Pediatric Gastroenterology. Vol 32(2) . WB Saunders, Co., Philadelphia; 2003:857-75.