3501 Civic Center Boulevard The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Emergency Medicine - CTRB 9th Floor
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2004 – 2005)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2012– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001 – 2012)
- M.S.C.E, Clinical Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania (2002)
- M.D., Cornell University (1995)
- B.A., Biological Sciences, Cornell University (1991)
- Miller MK, Harrison CJ, Dowd D, Mollen CJ, Selvarangan R, Aust D, Humiston SG. Prevalence of three sexually transmitted infections in a pediatric emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care. accepted for publications.
- Golzari M, Mollen C, Acoca L. The girls? health screen pilot study: screening instrument for girls in the juvenile detention system. J Evidenced-Based Social Work. accepted for publication.
- Miller MK, Mollen CJ, O'Malley D, Owens R, Maliszewski GA, Goggin K, Kelly P. Providing adolescent sexual health care in the pediatric emergency department: views of health care providers. Pediatr Emerg Care. accepted for publication.
- Mollen CJ, Miller MK, Hayes KL, Wittink MN, Barg FK. Developing ED-based education about emergency contraception: adolescent preferences. Acad Emerg Med. Vol 20(11) . 2013 November:1164-1170.
- Goyal MK, Mollen CJ, Hayes K, Molnar J, Christian C, Scribano P, Lavelle J. Enhancing the ED approach to pediatric sexual assault care: implementation of a pediatric SART program. Pediatr Emerg Care. Vol 29(9) . 2013 September:969-973.
- Goyal MK, Hersh A, Luan X, Mollen CJ, Localio R, Trent M, Zaoutis T. Frequency of pregnancy testing among adolescent emergency department visits. Acad Emerg Med. Vol 20(8) . 2013 August:816-21.
- Mollen CJ, Miller MK, Hayes KL, Barg FK. Knowledge, attitudes and beliefs about emergency contraception: a survey of adolescent women seeking care in the emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care. Vol 29(4) . 2013 April.
- Goyal MK, Hayes KL, Mollen CJ. Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections in symptomatic adolescent females presenting to a pediatric emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care. Vol 28(12) . 2012 December:1277-80.