CHOP 34th & CIVIC CENTER 4399
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2011)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1992 – 1994)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1994 – 2003)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2011– present)
- M.D., Albany Medical College (1985)
- B.S., Animal Behavior, Bucknell University (1981)
- Rubin D, Christian CW, Bilaniuk LT, Zazyczny KA, Durbin D. Occult head injury in high-risk abused children. Pediatrics. Vol 111. 2003:1382-6.
- Wood J, Rubin DM, Nance M, Christian CW. Presentation of accidental or inflicted pediatric abdominal injuries. Pediatric Academic Society: Pediatric Research. Vol 53. 2003:129A.
- Christian CW, Duhaime AC. Biomechanics and neuropathology of adult and pediatric head injury. Child Abuse Quarterly. Vol 10. 2003:6-8.
- Christian CW. Assessment and Evaluation of the Physically Abused Child. Clinics in Family Practice. Vol 5. 2003:21-46.
- Christian CW. Child abuse and Neglect. Guide to Pediatrics. Mosby; St. Louis; 2003:187-94, 334-8.
- Christian CW. Reliability of history in abusive head injury. Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care. Vol 16. 2003:11-12.
- Christian CW. Differential diagnosis of inflicted childhood neurotrauma-response. Inflicted Childhood Neurotrauma. American Academy of Pediatrics; Elk Grove Village, IL; 2003.
- Christian CW. Rib fractures as an indicator of abuse. Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care. Vol 16. 2003:29-30.
- Ricci L, Christian CW, Reece R, Dubowitz H, Ludwig S. Report of the 1997 Child Abuse Physician Leadership Conference. Child Maltreatment. Vol 7. 2002:166-9.
- Lane WG, Rubin DM, Monteith R, Christian CW. Racial differences in the evaluation of pediatric fractures for child abuse. JAMA. Vol 288. 2002:1603-9.