Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 3400 Civic Center Boulevard Abramson Research Center, Room 1335
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007– present)
- PhD, Public Health--Health Services Research, Johns Hopkins University (1995)
- MD, Medicine, Boston University (1986)
- BA, Biology, Boston University (1982)
- McInerny TK, Forrest CB. The Pediatrician and Health Care Finance. Pediatric Primary Care 5th Ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2009.
- Forrest CB. The Health Care Delivery System.. Pediatric Primary Care 5th Ed.. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2009.
- Gerber A, Fiks, Alessandrini E, Forrest CB. Impact of Clinician Computer Skill and Practice Style on Pediatric Primary Care Acute Visits Conducted With Electronic Health Records (EHRS). Presented at the 2nd Congress of the European Academy of Pediatric-EAP, Nice, France. 2008 September.
- Bevans KB, Forrest CB. Polytomous IRT analysis and item reduction of a child-reported wellbeing scale. International Conference on Outcomes Measurement, Bethesda, MD. 2008 September.
- Fiks AG, Hunter K, Ganesan V, Forrest CB, Pati, S. Measuring School Success: How well does the Electronic Health Record Capture school-related data?. Presented at the Pediatric Academic Society & Asian Society for Pediatric Research Joint Meeting, Honolulu, HId. 2008 May.
- Waters HR, Hobart J, Forrest CB, Kinder K, Pittman P, Murthy A, Vanderver B, Morlock LL, Anderson GF. Health Care Financing and Coverage in Central and Eastern Europe - Trends and Challenges. Health Affairs. Vol 27. 2008:478-86.
- Simon A, Forrest CB, Chan K. Assessment of Children's Health-Related Quality of Life inthe United States Using a Multi-Dimensional Index. Pediatrics. Vol 121. 2008:e118-e126.
- Bevans K, Mills C, Riley A, Forrest CB. Caring for the Whole Child: Activating conceptual and practical strategies for promoting the health and academic success of all student. Presented at the 2007 National School-Based Health Care Convention, Washington, DC. 2007 June.
- Ng JH, Kasper JD, Forrest CB, Bierman AS. Pedictors of Voluntary Disenrollment from Medicare Managed Care. Med Care. Vol 45. 2007:513-20.
- Hack M, Cartar L, Schlucter M, Klein N, Forrest CB. Self-preceived Health, Functioning, and Well-Being of Very Low Birth Weight Infants at Age 20 Years. J Pediatr. Vol 151. 2007:635-41.