MD PhD MPH
CHOP North -- Room 1523 of 3535 Market Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th & Civic Center Boulevard
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2009 – 2010)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002 – 2009)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010– present)
- MPH, Health Services, University of Washington (2000)
- MD, Medicine, University of Pennsylvania (1995)
- PhD, History and Sociology of Science, University of Pennsylvania (1995)
- MA, History of Science, Lancaster University, England (1987)
- BA, Molecular Biology, Princeton University (1985)
- Michael B. Kimberly, K. Sarah Hoehn, Chris Feudtner, Robert M. Nelson, Mark Schreiner. Variation in Standards of Research Compensation and Child Assent Practices: A Comparison of 69 IRB-Approved Informed Permission and Assent Forms for Three Multi-Center Pediatric Clinical Trials. Pediatrics. Vol 117(5) . 2006 May:1706-1711.
- Megan H. Bair-Merritt, Chris Feudtner, Cynthia J. Mollen, Sarah Winters, Mercedes Blackstone, Joel A. Fein. Screening for Domestic Violence Using an Audiotape Questionnaire: A Randomized Clinical Trial in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Vol 160(3) . 2006 March:311-316.
- Michael B. Kimberly, Amanda L. Forte, Jean M. Carroll, Chris Feudtner. Pediatric Do-Not-Attempt-Resuscitation Orders and Public Schools: A National Assessment of Policies and Laws. American Journal of Bioethics. Vol 5(1) . 2005 March:59-65.
- Chris Feudtner. Diabetes Mellitus. Encyclopedia of Disability. Sage Publications; 2005.
- Chris Feudtner. Tolerance and Integrity. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Vol 159(1) . 2005 January:8-9.
- Chris Feudtner. Control of Suffering on the Slippery Slope of Care. The Lancet. Vol 365(9467) . 2005 April:1284-1286.
- Megan H. Bair-Merritt, Samir S. Shah, Theoklis E. Zaoutis, Louis M. Bell, Chris Feudtner. Suppurative Intracranial Complications of Sinusitis in Previously Healthy Children. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. Vol 24(4) . 2005 April:384-386.