University of Pennsylvania Health System Department of Psychiatry Office of Education 3535 Market Street, Room 2007
- Centers of Emphasis:
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1988 – 1994)
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Philadelphia Child Guidance Center (1988 – 1994)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1994 – 2007)
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the Philadelphia Child Guidance Center (1994 – 2007)
- Professor of Psychiatry at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007– present)
- Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2007– present)
- MA, Sociology, University of Pennsylvania (1985)
- M.D., ?, New York School of Medicine (1980)
- MS, Science Education, Southern Connecticut State College (1976)
- BA, Philosophy, Psychology, Yale University (1973)
- Rostain, A.L.. Growing Up with ADHD. Practical Neurology. Vol 2 (4). 2003:28-35.
- Mandell DS, Guevara JP, Rostain AL, Hadley TR.. Medical expenditures among children diagnosed with psychiatric disorders in a Medicaid population. Psychiatric Services. Vol 54(4). 2003:465-467.
- Ludwig, S., Rostain, A.L. Family Function and Dysfunction. Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, 3rd Edition. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia; 1999.
- Rostain, A.L. Assessing and Managing Adolescents with School Problems. Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews. Vol 8. 1997:57-76.
- Lifrak, P.D., McKay, J.R., Rostain, A.L., O?Brien, C.P. Relationship of Perceived Compentencies, Perceived Social Support, and Gender to Substance Use in Young Adolescents. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Vol 36. 1997:933-940.
- Rostain, A. Sleep Disorders in Childhood. Principles and Practice of Clinical Pediatrics, 2nd Edition. Chicago, Year Book Medical Publishers; 1997.
- Rostain, A. Divorce: Pediatric Management. Principles and Practice of Clinical Pediatrics, 2nd Edition. Chicago: Year Book Medical Publishers; 1997.
- Bennett, D., Power, T.J., Rostain A.L., Carr, D.E.. Parent Acceptability and Feasibility of ADHD Interventions: Assessment, correlates, and predictive validity. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. Vol 21. 1996:643-657.
- . Contributor to Caring for Your Child: Ages 6-11. American Academy of Pediatrics. 1995.
- Rostain, A.L., Power, T.J., Atkins, M.S. Assessing Parent?s Willingness to Pursue Treatment for Children with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Vol 32. 1993:175-181.