Division of Oncology Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 3501 Civic Center Blvd, CTRB 3004
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2011– present)
- MD, Oregon Health Sciences University (2002)
- MPH, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Oregon Health Sciences University (2002)
- MA, Linguistics, McGill University (1995)
- BA, Linguistics - Honours, First Class, McGill University (1992)
- Seif AE, Fisher BT, Li Y, Torp K, Rheam DP, Huang YSV, Harris T, Shah A, Hall M, Fieldston ES, Kavcic M, Vujkovic M, Bailey LC, Kersun LS, Reilly AF, Rheingold SR, Walker DM, Aplenc R.. Patient and hospital factors associated with induction mortality in acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2013.
- Kavcic M, Fisher BT*, Seif AE*, Li Y, Huang YS, Walker D, Aplenc R.. Leveraging Administrative Data to Monitor Rituximab Use in 2,875 Patients at 42 Free Standing Children?s Hospitals Across the United States. Journal of Pediatrics. Vol 162(6) . 2013:1252-8.e1.
- Kavcic M, Fisher BT, Li Y, Seif AE, Torp K, Walker DM, Huang YS, Lee GE, Tasian SK, Vujkovic M, Bagatell R, Aplenc R.. Induction Mortality and Resource Utilization in Children Treated for Acute Myeloid Leukemia at Free-Standing Pediatric Hospitals in the United States. Cancer. Vol 119(10) . 2013:1916-23.
- Kavcic M, Fisher BT, Torp K, Li Y, Huang YS, Seif AE, Vujkovic M, Aplenc R. Assembly of a Cohort of Children Treated for Acute Myeloid Leukemia at Free-standing Children?s Hospitals in the United States using an Administrative Database. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. Vol 60(3) . 2013:508-11.
- Fisher BT, Singh S, Huang YSV, Li Y, Gregory J, Walker D, Seif AE, Kavcic M, Aplenc R. Induction mortality, ATRA administration, and resource utilization in a nationally representative cohort of children with acute promyelocytic leukemia in the United States from 1999 to 2009. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2013.
- Lothstein K, Fisher BT, Li Y, Seif A, Harris T, Torp K, Kavcic M, Huang YSV, Rheingold SR, Aplenc R.. Zoonotic Infections in Pediatric Patients with Acute Leukemia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2013.
- Teachey DT, Rheingold SR, Maude SL, Zugmaier G, Barrett DM, Seif AE, Nichols KE, Suppa EK, Kalos M, Berg RA, Fitzgerald JC, Aplenc R, Gore L, and Grupp SA. Cytokine release syndrome after blinatumomab treatment related to abnormal macrophage activation and ameliorated with cytokine directed therapy. Blood. Vol 121(26) . 2013:5154-7.
- Fisher BT, Sammons JS, Li Y, de Blank P, Seif AE, Huang Y-S, Kavcic M, Klieger S, Harris T, Torp K, Rheam D, Shah A, Aplenc R.. Variation in Risk of Hospital-onset Clostridium difficile Infection across Beta-lactam Antibiotics in Children with New-Onset Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society. 2013.
- Fisher BT, Kavcic M, Li Y, Seif AE, Bagatell R, Huang YV, Zaoutis T, Torp K, Leckerman K, Aplenc R. Antifungal prophylaxis associated with decreased induction mortality rates and resource utilized in children with new onset acute myeloid leukemia. Clinical Infectious Disease. 2013.
- Fisher BT, Gerber JS, Leckerman K, Seif AE, Huang YS, Li Y, Harris T, Torp K, Rheam D, Shah A, Walker D, Aplenc R.. Variation in Hospital Antibiotic Prescribing Practices for Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Leukemia and Lymphoma. Vol 54(8) . 2013:1633-9.