Please contact one of the departments listed below for more information regarding postdoctoral fellowships at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Research Human Resources Department
Human Resources, 267-426-6631
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
Future and current postdocs may also find the following links to be useful.
- CHOP Research Trainee Web Portal — A centralized Web resource for all prospective and current CHOP research trainees.
- The National Postdoc Association Web Site — Information on postdoctoral policies and practices and useful resources that will guide you all the way from your initial postdoc search to your final career goals
- Children's Hospital Salary Guidelines for Postdocs — Guidelines for salary and wage increases at Children's Hospital correspond with the NIH NRSA guidelines
- Science Careers – GrantsNet — A great source for news and sources of funding for your career development
- ScienceNow — Brief articles to keep you up-to-date on the most current advances in a range of scientific disciplines
Complete information and a full set of helpful links for foreign nationals working at the CHOP Research Institute is available on the Information for Foreign Nationals page. In addition, foreign national postdocs may find the following links to be useful.