The success stories from CHOP Research are incredible. They have the power to connect investigators who can combine unique approaches for enhanced success, inspire donors to contribute the resources necessary to take a project to its next step, and provide hope for families struggling with childhood disease. Sharing your story is essential so that we can spread the word about the amazing, groundbreaking work accomplished every day at CHOP Research.
We want to know your story, your news, your success. Many steps in the research process are newsworthy. Some of the things we are interested in include:
- Trends in scientific research, and the ways we are taking a lead
- New grant awards
- Forming a new study
- Publishing a research paper
- Honors and awards
- Accepting a position of leadership
- Completing a successful mentoring experience
- Presentation of research results at national conferences
- New personnel joining your team
The Research Institute benefits from a spirit of collaboration that extends beyond the workbench. We encourage you to share not only your news, but also the news of your CHOP Research colleagues.
Please share your news with us by contacting Jennifer Long, director of Research Communications.