The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia recently unveiled its Violence Prevention Initiative (VPI) in a press conference at the Karabots Pediatric Care Center in West Philadelphia.
Tag Archive: bullying
Permanent link to this article: http://www.research.chop.edu/blog/childrens-hospital-launches-violence-prevention-initiative/
Jan 23 2014
Since September, a Children’s Hospital team composed of researchers and educational facilitators has been working with 4th and 5th grade students and their teachers from Childs Elementary School (located in South Philadelphia’s Point Breeze section) on a classroom-based anti-bullying program.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.research.chop.edu/blog/success-seen-new-bullying-prevention-program/
- Un estudio con roedores sugiere que la toma de antibióticos durante la gestación podría poner en peligro el sistema inmunológico del bebé | Gut Microbiota Worldwatch on Going With the Gut to Build Preterm Infants’ Immunity
- New Study Focuses on Nasal Steroids as OSA Treatment on Surgery Improves Outcomes for Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Investigating a New Approach to Eosinophilic Esophagitis on Penn Team Finds Immune Cells Promote Food-Allergy Associated Inflammation
- Unique Collaboration Leads to “Dream Teams” to Advance Pediatric Research on Collaborations Set to Advance the Healthcare of Children
- CIRP Engineering Expert Accepts New Leadership Role on Concussion Prevention, Care Are Key Targets for Research
Count per Day
- 782Visitors today:
- 10Visitors currently online: