The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia recently unveiled its Violence Prevention Initiative (VPI) in a press conference at the Karabots Pediatric Care Center in West Philadelphia.
Tag Archive: bullying
Permanent link to this article: http://www.research.chop.edu/blog/childrens-hospital-launches-violence-prevention-initiative/
Jan 23 2014
Since September, a Children’s Hospital team composed of researchers and educational facilitators has been working with 4th and 5th grade students and their teachers from Childs Elementary School (located in South Philadelphia’s Point Breeze section) on a classroom-based anti-bullying program.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.research.chop.edu/blog/success-seen-new-bullying-prevention-program/
- Hope Springs: T-Cell Therapy Leads to Remission in 90 Percent of Leukemia Patients on Advanced Cell Therapy Eliminates Aggressive Leukemia in Two Children
- juliet on Biodegradable Nanoparticles May Hold Therapeutic Use
- Langfritz on Biodegradable Nanoparticles May Hold Therapeutic Use
- Antibiotic Use in Infancy May Play Role in Obesity on Healthy Weight Program Launches Study on Microbiome
- Weekly Roundup 03/24 … | INBRACED on CHOP Investigator Sheds Light on Effects of Sequestration on Cancer Research
Count per Day
- 627Visitors today:
- 14Visitors currently online: